Welcome! Are you a professional photographer who has been thinking about selling stock photos? Well if you do great work and you have stock photos in the subject areas we are seeking (see below), perhaps we just might be interested in representing your work for sale in our stock agency.
~Please read this entire page before contacting us about representing you!~
First and foremost, you must meet our criteria as set forth below in our Summary of Terms and you must have a sufficient quantity of acceptable quality work in the subject areas we are seeking as described below. If you know you can't meet any of the criteria, hey, please do us both a favor and don't contact us. Yet. Wait until you can meet all the criteria and then get in touch. We are really great folks but there is only some much time in every day. Right?
Summary of Terms*
All images you submit must be owned and controlled 100% by you. In other words, please don't submit any pictures that are not yours.
- Any images with private property or recognizable faces must have property or model releases submitted with the images and clear documentation on the releases about which images they cover.
- All images must be of top professional quality. Taste is subjective but we know what we and our clients like. Don't be offended if we reject your work.
- No image may infringe the rights of any third party in any manner whatsoever. Don't rip off someone else in any way, please. Don't invade privacy, copy copyrighted anything, etc. You would not want someone to do it to you, right?
- All images must be sourced from original files that are 12 megapixels or greater in size and uploaded at 300 dpi/ppi. They must be big enough to be useful to the clients, dig? Oh, and don't up-size smaller files. We can spot that and we will not accept anything along those lines.
- All images must be uploaded by you to your dedicated account on our server already captioned and keyworded per our instructions in IPTC fields. We will set-up an FTP account for you so that you can put your already titled, correctly keyworded and captioned pictures on the server for review by our editors. This is critical. You must properly do this so the images will appear in our searchable database and via the search engines. No find = no sales. And you want sales, yes?
- A minimum of 100 images, accepted by our editors for sale, is required to start, after your portfolio is approved and agreement signed. If this threshold is not reached within thirty (30) days from the date the agreement is signed, the agreement is subject to immediate cancellation. Hey, we need to have enough material to make this worth everyone's time, right?
- If we do represent your stock photos, we will pay you a whopping fifty percent (50%) of every sale of your stock images we make. Pretty cool, right? And we will do it electronically, if you have a PayPal account, or by check if you don't. In any case it will be very fast compared to most other stock agencies out there.
- You'll be responsible for all your own taxes and our relationship will be governed by a complete and detailed Agreement.
- We are not the jealous type. You don't have to work with us exclusively as long as you have not signed an exclusive agreement covering any images you submit to us with anyone else. You can also sell your stock photography yourself.
- Once we do go to the trouble of bringing you in we require that images added to our collection stay there for at least two (2) calendar years from the date they went live on the site.
*Signed Agreement between Photographer (you) and Aeronautic Pictures will govern representation, not this summary. In the event any conflict exists between the language in this summary and the Agreement the Agreement will be the governing document.
(in order of our preference)
Got some great stock photos in these subjects and you are comfy with our Summary of Terms? Fantastic! Visit the contact us link below (in the nav menu at the bottom of the page) to send us an e-mail. No phone calls initially please! Be sure to include a link to your online portfolio/website, etc., in your initial message so we can check out your work, and, in case it is not obvious, which subjects you have shot and want us to represent.
- Medical Stock Photos
- People Stock Photos (various - see other topics here too)
- Food Stock Photos
- Business Stock Photos
- Aviation Stock Photos
- Defense / Military Stock Photos
- Wedding Stock Photos
Have a wonderful day all and we look forward to hearing from you soon.